1. A Single Story is the one Thing you think of when you think of a Group.
2. A Single Story about my Community is that this Universe is really Interesting. It is not. It is really, really, Boring. Missing from it are any real Epic Heroes or Villains. People can learn about this Universe by being in this Universe. And they will call it Boring, and leave.
3. A Single Story about the Universe 5 Prexitels from this one, is that it is really boring. It is not. It is overrun by literally thousands of Dark Lords, all of whom are easy to defeat. I learned the Story by visiting the Universe 8 Flagubs from this one. I could find out more about that Universe by visiting it. And vanquishing the Dark Lord. And, if I have time, replacing him.
4. A Game could help you learn about a Universe because, since there are an infinite amount of Universes, and they are all Different, all Fiction is Reality in another Universe, and Vice Versa.
No comments:
Post a Comment