I haven't really learned much about the Arthurian legends for the simple reason that I already know most of it. Not everything, of course - I'd have to devote all my time to studying the legends, like Geoffrey Ashe - but I do know quite a bit. I've even read Culhwch and Olwen and the Mabinogeon. Heck, I can even pronounce Culhwch. So I didn't have to do any research whatsoever.
I have taken the learning process into my own hands by constantly studying everything I find interesting. Because hey, if it's interesting, why not learn it? It seems to go well, except for that one book I got from Miskatonic University. That was a very odd book. Good read, though. Anyway, I am not certain how to improve my self-learning skills, because they're already pretty good, so I pretty much know everything. Watch: Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual. I don't even know what I just wrote, but I can find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment